These instructions can be used to upgrade your JTouch panel LightCast device to a newer version of software.
Upgrade using USB storage device (Available on all products)
- Download the latest version of the specific JTouch models LightCast Update ZIP file from the InFocus Support website.
- Copy the downloaded update ZIP file to the root folder of An “FAT” formatted USB drive.
- Insert this USB storage device into appropriate USB slot on the panel device.
- Apply the power to the device and switch to the LightCast source.
- From the LightCast application, select the Gear ICON which takes you into the Settings screen.
- Select the “System and Security” tab then select “Firmware Update”.
- Select “SD Card/USB” then highlight the LightCast Update file on your USB drive then select “OK”.
- Finally confirm that you want to perform the update by selecting “Update”.
- The device will restart (screen will go blank for a few seconds then “Installing system update” appears onscreen.
- Wait for the process to complete the update then it will reboot into the updated LightCast screen